The Studies Centre on Science, Communication and Society (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) organize an online intensive course on how to innovate in an effective and participatory way between civil society, public sector, companies and universities in order to address major social challenges. This is done together with the Metropolitan Strategic Plan of Barcelona in collaboration with Barcelona World Sustainable Food Capital and the City Council of Barcelona. The training has a local and very practical orientation. The participants will learn how to improve their collaborative working skills to face challenges that affect all of us, working directly with a real social challenge: sustainable food, from production, to distribution-trade and consumers.
The course aims at a small group of people and will take place on 16, 18, 23 and 25 March.
– Course name: Addressing major social challenges with collaborative innovation tools. The challenge of sustainable food.
– Goal: Learning collaborative innovation tools to address major social challenges
– Social challenge to work during course: Sustainable food (production, distribution-trade, consumer people).
– Dates and schedule: 16, 18, 23 and 25 March, 3 to 5.30 p.m. each day
– Scope: Barcelona and Barcelona Metropolitan Area
– Format: Online. Active learning.
– Language: Catalan and Spanish.
– Participants: 20 people, representatives of four key sectors (civil society, academia, industrial and professional sector, administration)
– Organized by: Studies Centre on Science, Communication and Society (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) and the Metropolitan Strategic Plan in collaboration with Barcelona World Sustainable Food Capital and the City Council of Barcelona.
More info (in Spanish or Catalan): https://ccs.upf.edu/curs-intensiu-dinnovacio-col-laborativa/