June 8th, 9th and 15th, the RiConfigure project will host its final event online.
The event serves a double purpose. On the one hand, it brings to the public the main results of the project in gaining a more realistic understanding of real-life Quadruple Helix Collaborations (QHCs). On the other hand, the final event aims to create a space to discuss the roles QH may have in national and EU Research & Innovation landscapes and particularly for the Horizon Europe (HE) Programme.
A detailed agenda for the final event will be available soon.
Participants may take part the whole itinerary of the three sessions, or, join the discussions on a specific day only.
In the week after the final event (Thursday, June 17th) there will be also the possibility to participate in a half day innovation training program on QHCs developed and tested within the Riconfigure project.
- Date: 8, 9, 15 June 2021
- Time: Three afternoon sessions from 3:00 to 5:00 pm CET time.
- Where: Online platform accessible via PC and Smartphone (Zoom) – invitation link will follow
- Who: Persons involved in innovation practice and policy
- Organizer: EU project RiConfigure | Fondazione Adriano Olivetti in collaboration with Danish Board of Technology (DBT), Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS) and Wageningen University.
- Contact: email@example.com | please register until May 28th 2021 specifing if you are also interested in participating to the training course on June 17 afternoon from 2:00 to 6:00.
Download the invitation here.